Saturday, September 1, 2012

the bad luck continues

"I know God won't give me anything I can't handle. I just wish he wouldn't trust me so much." - Mother Teresa

And that sums up what's getting me through. I'm still having a craptastic week. Pool drama ensues. G called today and I started crying. I finally get to see him tonight.

This journey we're one to add a third to our family is emotionally and mentally draining me. It's really hard because I know he loves me and wants to be there for me, but he just doesn't get it. I'm having the worst time coping this month. I have no idea why. Most months I can brush it off. This month, I'm breaking down left and right. I can't figure out for the life of me why I am so emotional. I feel like an irrational teenager. I know it's not fair for G either. I'm pretty much blaming him for everything.

I might as well make fun of myself since I am so off my rocker; this is essentially what I have been like lately:

 
 
Yes Mr. Shakespeare, I am a lunatic. I'm also a woman, it happens.
 
 
G and I have a wedding to attend tonight. Hopefully that will distract me some. I'm not really super exited about it, but it is what it is. He's meeting me there. I really do miss him. I think the last few days have been harder since he's not around. There's been so much going on. I'm really looking forward to having him home.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment