Saturday, September 8, 2012

Weekend is shaping up

Well it looks like this weekend is going to be MUCH better.

I have to get the kitchen and family room cleaned but then I get to play.

I'm going to a friends house tonight to watch the UNM vs. Texas college football game. For those of you that don't know, I got my graduate degree from the University of New Mexico. Texas is MUCH better than UNM, but at least I can laugh about it. Since most of you probably don't even know what the mascot is of UNM, here you go:


Tomorrow is going to be with friends enjoying the first weekend of the the NFL. G and I are Steelers fans so we don't have our game until late. Most people in this area are Redskins fans (booo) including our friends we're going to see tomorrow. As usual, my role is to make delicious deserts.

I'm going to make these delicious treats beause who doesn't like chocolate and peanut butter? The first time I made them everyone died and has been one of my most requested deserts since then! I'm also making a batch of my pumpkin chocolate chip cookies, but that's my secret. I rarely share that one.

Really happy how this weekend is shaping up, it's a good distraction for me. Now just waiting for G to get home from UVA which will be late tonight - right before the Lobos game starts!

Happy Football everyone! Can't wait to enjoy my first Pumpkin Spice Latte of the season when I head out to get my supplies for baking! ;-)


2 comments:

  1. There is nothing better than college football and pumpkin spice lattes! I'll be doing the same! Hope you have a wonderful weekend girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lady! I hope you have a fantastic weekend as well!

    ReplyDelete