Tuesday, September 18, 2012

a new day

Yes, it's a new day, a new direction. Even though CD1 hasn't started yet - I'm already moving forward. I have my first acupuncture appointment today. I have no idea if it will really work, but as we approach the dreaded visit to the RE, I figured I better exhaust every avenue on our own. So this will be me later today:


Sorry if needles freak you out. They don't bother me at all. I donate blood every 60 days. I've had a few friends that have tried acupuncture and have gotten pregnant soon after. Maybe it'll just give me some good juju? I could use that at the minimum.

Here's to this cycle and hoping that things shape up better...



Einstein was brilliant in more than one way...

4 comments:

  1. Hello Lobos! This is pgermain :) Just wanted to say keep your head up lady! God definitely has a plan for you!

    I've been wondering about acupuncture too actually. Hope your first appt. goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl! Thank you so much for your support! I'll def. let you know what they say today about acupuncture - if they give me some good print outs about stuff (which I'm told they do) I'll pass on the info!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You will love acupuncture! It didn't get me knocked up, but for months it was my favorite "me" time thing to do. So relaxing! Can't wait to hear what you think about it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to hear about your acupuncture appt! :)

    That is a good quote! Love it!

    ReplyDelete