Wednesday, September 12, 2012

that's what friends are for

okay so I've been mopey lately. ANNNNDDDD I have so much to be happy for. Especially my friends. So here's my gushy post to Peachy and KK. I love you both so much! Seriously, a girl could not ask for better friends going through this TTC journey!

Here is what I came home to from Peachy today:


I love make up and philosophy lip gloss is my absolute FAVORITE! It's like she knows I needed a little pick me up. Now I'm going to pass it on. Of course I've been working on a care package for Peachy for a while, but KK is going to get something from me soon too!

Seriously I can't explain to anyone the bond I have with these women, but this song pretty much sums it up. I tear up everytime I hear it and think of them!

 
 
that's what friends are for...I'll be on both your sides forever more!
 
 
I can't wait to meet baby Peachy (and find out if baby Peachy is boy like I've predicted!) and can't wait for the day that KK calls me crying with that BFP! I love you both so much.

2 comments:

  1. Aww, I'm glad you liked it! Love you too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heart your face off, boo!!!! I'm sending your OPKs this week so be on the look out. I'm loving the cheesy song. It's totes us! ::boob squish::

    ReplyDelete