Wednesday, September 26, 2012

daily inspiration

For my TTGP lovelies (and my KU lovelies that need the encouragement), I totally forgot your daily inspiration last night when I last posted. I'M SO SORRY!

I came across this from a friend last night and found this to be really helpful!


<3 you ladies! Happy Hump Day!

Also - if you have a brief moment in your day, please give some extra T&P's for my college roommate. She is KU (due in March) and has been sick. Like ass kicking sick. She obviously can only take some Tylenol and has been feeling down right terrible. She could use the good juju!

4 comments:

  1. Had no idea Sofia Vergara was so deep! Awesome inspiration indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously. I just see her as her character on Modern Family. Love that show!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks L! You were def. one of the people I thought of as soon as I read it! So excited for you and your recent good news!

      Delete