Thursday, September 20, 2012

junk food...

And no, I don't mean the band (there's a NOVA reference for anyone in the area stalking - you can find out about the band here.) They're actually really good!

It's officially that awesome day that every woman loves, CD1. (I thought yesterday was; but it ended up just being spotting. Instead, she decided to be even more of a whore this time and wake me up at like 3:30am to go balls out.) I'm bloated, cranky, in pain, and of course I'm all like, please gimme ICE CREAM!



Since I'm on the topic of junk food, IMO, there is no better combo on the face of the earth than peanut butter and chocolate. (Which I could totally eat the shit out of today too.) I wanted to share this desert, it's really simple to make and was a HUGE hit when I went to a football game weekend recently. I highly recommend this if you want something that travels easy, is easy to make and you're in charge of desert for a get together! (The holidays will be here before you know it too!!!)

Peanut Butter Cup Browines

It's on pinterest, and please if you don't already, feel free to follow me. I've made many of the deserts & dinners I've pinned - they've come out fantastic. Seriously have yet to have a bad dinner. Shockingly, my user name is Lobosabby (insert your shocked face here).

Okay someone pass the Advil before I knife my ute. I could also use a bottle of wine, but I think they frown upon that at work. Don't y'all think there should be an exception for CD1?


There might not be enough Advil in this pic for today.

For my TTGP ladies here is your inspiration for the day; I try to remind myself that CD1 is new hope that we have another chance as opposed to "another failed cycle." It's so hard sometimes, but I'm feeling good today, so let's roll with it!

5 comments:

  1. :( (HUGS) Sorry about CD1.

    I am glad you are in good spirits!! Cheers to new hope! :)

    Those brownies look delish!!!! Yum! I will def try that recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Umm I need those brownies right this second! Damn your tricky CD1! Thanks for the inspiration of the day. I love things like that. Feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those brownies are to DIE for. Probably won't help you and E on your diets! ;-) G and I are also going to knock out a lot of crap after this weekend (since we already have plans) and will be dropping pretty much everything you and E are as well. G also bought me a new treadmill last week as a surprise! It should be here next week so I really can get my butt in shape!

    Glad the inspiration made you smile!

    ReplyDelete