Friday, September 7, 2012

one minute at a time...

I really need to take a step back and take some deep breaths. I've been VERY emotional lately. Lots of drama in my personal life. It's really starting to take a toll on me. I. am. drained. Even though I talked things out with the people I'm beefin with; but I'm still not able to move past it. I have no idea why. I know it's partially because I'm really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really hurt. And I don't like to admit it. It's a stupid thing I have, but I don't like people to know that they "got" to me. It's easier for me to put on a brave face and just carry on. G always says that I'm like Chandler from Friends. It's been hard this week while he's been gone, as he is the one person I can vent to. But he did send me this pic which made me laugh. He said if he came home and saw me doing this, he'd think I've gone ill.


I'll be fine in another day or two. Everyone has had their time to "heal." Now I need mine.

I feel like a bad friend to Peachy and KK. You both have reached out to me this week and I've been a terrible friend. I'm sorry I've been so swamped at work. I promise to get back to you both! I totally deserve this (LOL):



For those who don't know, Mean Girls is my most favorite movie EVER. I reference it frequently.

Seriously though, If I don't snap out of this funk soon, I'm going to check in the Crazy Woman Saloon. Stat. On second thought, maybe I should've been here my whole life.



As for my cycle, now it's the dreaded 2WW (2 week wait). I O'd yesterday, which means we have a much better shot than most months. Maybe it's a sign from God. Who knows. G said he thinks his swimmers need to bribe my egg. LOL! So I found this awesome pic, as this would be the perfect bribery for me!


I've been moving way to fast and had too many emtional ups and downs. I need to slow down. For myself, for my sanity. I want to sit back and enjoy this weekend one minute at a time...


No comments:

Post a Comment