Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Labor Day hangover...

First - holy crap! How is it September already?!?!?!?! I feel like that summer just blew by! Next thing you know I'll be raking leaves on the weekend!

G and I went to the wedding I mentioned in my previous post on Saturday. Actually, my mom dropped me off and he met me there. He was supposed to be there by dinner (7ish) but didn't show up until almost 9:30. Let's just say that by the time he got there I had had almost two bottles of chardonnay. Here's a pic of us from that night, don't judge, everything was outside (IT WAS HOT) so my hair was crap AND I was wasted.


HOLY HANGOVER on Sunday. Wine can really bite back.

Yesterday we went to my grandma's new house so G could help my dad install a new ceiling fan for her. G also had lots of school work to do so it was a pretty lazy Labor Day. We did manage to go to a neighbors house for a small cookout. Just hamburgers and hotdogs, nothing fancy, but still delicious.

As previously mentioned, we're on cycle 8 of our TTC journey. I've entered my FW (fertile window for the newb readers) but I probably won't ACTUALLY O until Friday or Saturday. Which is awesome since he'll be gone and we'll have zero chance to hit either of those days. I'm still upset about it, but each day that passes I get a bit better about it. I anticipate a meltdown over the weekend on my part since I'll be sitting home alone just stewing for the most part.

Oh and everyone is back to school in our area officially today. Here's a pic of what it's like commuting in the DC metro area (if you didn't already know):

Yes, most days I want to drive into the jersey wall and I'm not sure how I can still do this after all these years. It's aging me for sure.

Oh and G is working from home today. Thank God. I have both sets of keys so he's trapped at home all day. I can't wait to hear about this when he calls!



Yes, before I have coffee any morning, I cannot think.


No comments:

Post a Comment