Friday, August 31, 2012

Craptastic Day...

Last night was my first night back to league since Vegas. I kinda wish I had skipped. There was more drama than in mean girls. I seriously thought I left high school behind. I'm going to have to channel my inner Regina George to get through this (as in I need to be fake and pretend like nothings pissing me off right now. I'm waiting to judge until after I see what moves people make. I told you, lots of stupid HS drama). I'll spare you the details on this, I'm trying to reserve judgement for now. But there is potential for friendships to be lost. I'll update later.



Anyshit, G is away at UVA getting his learn on this weekend. So it's just me and my girl! :-) She's doing much better now. I THINK we're on the right track. She seems to be feeling a lot better. I snapped this photo of her the other night; this is her normal sleeping position!


G gets home LATE Saturday. Until then we'll be watching lots of college football to pass the time. Excited for the long weekend! Every weekend should be a three day weekend! It would make working a lot more tolerable in my opinion.

Tonight us girls are going to watch Boise State vs. Michigan State. Go Boise!! One of my alma matter's is University of New Mexico (graduate school). So of course I'm going to cheer on the Mountain West Conference school!!!

I leave you with what I consider to be the best intro for any pre-game show in America. We watch College Gameday on ESPN every Saturday. This tune is catchy and I'm so excited for it's return tomorrow morning! Enjoy Labor Day weekend everyone!



No comments:

Post a Comment