Monday, October 8, 2012

who discovered America?

Well for shits and giggles we're going with Columbus. That's what most of us were taught in school so we're going to roll with that (and it's a federal holiday). Happy Columbus Day! If you're off work today, you suck.


This past weekend was crazy - sorry I've been MIA for a few days.

Friday I had to get my hair did.



Seriously - my color isn't natural - hasn't been for years. Every 8 weeks like clock work! Then H and I got drunk Friday night and I passed out around 10pm as I was sooo exhausted (I think it took like 3 beers).

Saturday we spent all day in the yard. My body is still super sore. We had to prep our lawn to be fertilized and seeded. I told H after we were done that next year we're paying someone to do this shit. I was exhausted. And hopefully I'll have an excuse like I'm pregnant or have a new baby so we CAN'T do it.



At least he admitted it was a bad idea and that next year; we'll just pay someone. THANK YOU JESUS!



Sunday I went to my book club. I always have a blast; and I always get drunk. Thank God it's in my neighborhood so I can stumble home. Our host this time did champagne and chocolate fondue. It was a fantastic time. We read Lone Wolf.


No one really liked it. It just seemed kind of "out there" - the concept of the book. But it is a really easy and quick read if you're looking for something different to read. Our next book is TBD. The holidays are coming so our book club isn't sure if we'll be able to get another book read before the new year or fit a meeting into our schedule.

Nothing much to report on the 2WW front. I'm not PMSing, and I don't feel pregnant. It's still to early. I'm 7DPO today.




Here's your daily inspiration; I identified with this as to how I feel the start of every cycle.


4 comments:

  1. Your book club sounds awesome. If there was one like that in my neighborhood, you can bet I would be there!

    I also need to start routinely dying my hair. =/ The roots are starting to streak and people are starting to notice from a distance, that I am starting to gray. Not. Cool.

    Fx for you. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have a lot of fun at my book club! I wish you lived closer so I could invite you to join! :-)

      Thank you for the well wishes. We'll know in a few days!!

      Delete
  2. FX for you! I really like that daily inspiration.

    ReplyDelete