Friday, October 19, 2012

hard week

This week has been hard to say the least. I've had two friends experience losses. This is not how I imagined things to go. I feel so awful for them. If you have a moment - please say an extra prayer for them. I haven't talked to either one as I'm allowing them their time and space - but I have sent them messages knowing I'm here for them and I love them very much.

Okay so I know this might be lame, but when I was thinking about these girls this morning on my way to work this song came on the radio


I'm totally not a Miley type person - but it made me think as I listened to the lyrics. It's so applicable to this journey. I found myself getting chills thinking of my two friends - all the ladies that are KU and the stress of that - and all my TTGP ladies who are still hoping and waiting for that BFP. It's a reminder that this journey isn't easy - it's emotionally draining and there is always obstacles to over come. Yet we all keep pushing on for a common goal. (Okay, sorry for the emo post - I really did get all gushy didn't I?)

As we head into the weekend I leave you with a couple of quotes to keep in mind. I am ALWAYS thinking about all of you - no matter where you are in this journey. Have a fantastic weekend ladies.



6 comments:

  1. I like it when you are all emo and gushy lol :) This journey is really hard and emotionally taxing, but we are all hoping for the reward that we know is so worth it. Keeping the two ladies in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks L! You're the best. You're always in my T&P's. I know your time is soon...I feel it! <3 you!

      Delete
  2. I love you! I am crying now...a good cry though! Thank you! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I <3 you too! I'm always thinking of you! I'm always here for you no matter what!

      Delete
  3. This is kind of the dark side of TTGP that doesn't get talked about often. I'll be keeping these two ladies in my thoughts and sending them well wishes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sun! I'm sure that they appreciate it! I know I do! <3 you so much! Love the book we're reading so far!

      Delete