Monday, October 15, 2012

4 weeks...

Well today I'm exactly 4 weeks pregnant. I made it through the weekend. If I make till next week, I'll have made it farther than last time. I know by no means does that mean I'm safe, but it will make me feel tons better! Baby steps - pun intended.

Some of the "early" pregnancy symptoms have slowly crept in - only as of this morning. I woke up in the middle of night to really painful boobs. No matter how I laid. Time to start rocking the sports bra to bed! (Oh G will be so excited!) And the m/s has started to creep in. I wasn't sure if this is something I would get. Most women say that it doesn't start until about 6 weeks. But man this morning I'm trying to do all that I can from not throwing up. This is what I feel like today:


Yes, like I got KTFO! But I know I shouldn't complain. These are good things and today I am pregnant - so I will roll with it!

Totally stealing this from my girls Jessuh and Crammy. I really like this so I'm going to update this weekly as I get another week down!

How far along? 4w0d
Total weight gain/loss? I weighed myself today I'm down 5lbs from last week, but I believe that's the working out - not pregnancy. M/s just started today.
Maternity clothes? not yet!
Stretch marks? nothing that I haven't come into this pregnancy with.
Sleep? I'm going to bed between 8:30-9pm. I could sleep forever.
Best moment last week? Find out that I'm pregnant!
Movement? Not for a long time...
Food cravings? Ugh, food sucks! I'm forcing myself to eat. I just forced down my toast and I still feel crappy!
Gender? I'm already getting strong girl vibes - I'm crazy I know.
Belly button in/out? In for a long time.
What I miss: Alcohol. Everyone at my parents were enjoying pumpkin beers yesterday and I couldn't partake. One of my most favorite things about fall.
What I am looking forward to: My first appointment! It seems so far away!
Milestones: Nothing this week - here's hoping I make it to next week!

For my TTGP & KU ladies - I'm thinking of you. Always. Here is your inspiration for today:


It takes courage to continue down this road. Never. Give. Up! I <3 you and I'm always thinking of you!

Happy Monday everyone!


6 comments:

  1. It just makes me so happy to see you doing preggo posts! Sorry about the m/s :( When is your first dr appt? Oh and please tell me you'll do bump pics??!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks L! My first appt isn't until Nov 15th - seems like forever until then! And, yes, I'm going to start bump pics next week at 5w! I promise! :D

      Delete
    2. I can't wait that long to see an ultrasound of this baby!!!

      Delete
    3. LOL! You think you can't wait! Lord only knows how I feel!!! :-D

      I'll see if I can find a way to get a 'sneak peak' before then! But since I have no risks my doctor makes most people wait!

      Delete
  2. YAYAYA! I was so excited to read your first update! I'm sorry that you are already getting m/s. Ginger will be my best friend I am sure.

    I can not wait for the start of bump pics and u/s. They are my favorite parts of reading blogs. I am a very picture oriented person as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! I'll make sure I keep in mind that you are "picture oriented!" Thanks girl! I appreciate it!

      Delete