Monday, October 29, 2012

sandy the slut


Yes, this is an actual satellite picture of the slut.

Most of you know now that we are in the path of this epic storm. As of noon today - it has grown to over 1000 miles wide. The storm has strengthened and now it's max winds are 90MPH. It's expected to make landfall early tomorrow morning somewhere between Ocean City, MD and Central Jersey. For us here in DC, they are expecting 8-10 inches of rain, 70MPH wind gusts and flooding. Awesome. I'll try to update as much as possible. Just not sure how long I'll have power/Internet at this point. The cool part is that we're home from work and just relaxing. We'll probably be home tomorrow too as almost everything in the DC Metro area is shut down.

I'm officially 6 weeks today. I'm so thankful. I wasn't sure I'd make it this far - even though I've been feeling really good. M/S has subsided (knock on wood) I haven't had any in a few days. I pee all the time. I can't make it through the night without getting up at least once. My boobs hurt like hell, I'm constantly exhausted, and the constipation sucks. Those are the biggest things I'm dealing with this week (I promise those aren't complaints).

How far along? 6w0d
Total weight gain/loss? the same as last week.
Maternity clothes? not yet!
Stretch marks? nothing that I haven't come into this pregnancy with.
Sleep? I'm going to bed at 8pm almost every night. Some nights 8:30. I'm exhausted. All. The. Time.
Best moment last week? I made it another week!
Movement? Not for a long time...
Food cravings? salty food. I want salt all the time for some reason.
Gender? I'm still having those strong girl vibes!
Belly button in/out? In for a long time.
What I miss: Booze. I flaked out on Halloween parties this past weekend because I knew I couldn't drink. I didn't want people to become suspicious so I said I was sick and left it at that. I'm a huge lush so people would know something was up if I wasn't drinking. I'm just not ready to tell people yet.
What I am looking forward to: My first appointment! It seems so far away STILL! (2 more weeks!)
Milestones: Baby is now the size of a sweet pea!



Don't judge. I have no reason to get dressed today or to put on makeup. I will work out later so that's something! My bloat is so terrible. I usually have flat abs. It sucks. I hate it right now.

Here is your inspiration for Monday. I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to do any tomorrow. The weather doesn't make it sound promising. Good luck to all my TTGP & KU ladies - I'm always thinking of you!



3 comments:

  1. I'll pray that the storm won't affect you too much! Stay home and be safe. Cute pic with the chalkboard :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and your family are in my thoughts during the storm! I hope it does not affect you too badly. Stay safe, hun!

    Love your pic update!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you all are dry and safe!!

    ReplyDelete