Friday, October 26, 2012

the weekend before all hallows eve....


LOL! Not gonna lie - I freaking LOVE this movie. Especially around Halloween! This movie came out when I was 12ish. I think I've watched every year since!

So tonight G and I are off to one of our favorite restaurants in downtown DC for dinner, Old Ebbitt Grill.


Food is soo good! We're going with a group of friends. After, we're headed to the DC Improve for a comedy show - we're seeing Jim Breuer. G is really excited - he loves this comedian. I have no idea what I'm in for.



Drum roll please! After much anticipation - here is a pic of my chalk board I got from Etsy! I love it! It's better in person than in the pictures! I can't wait to start using it this Monday!



I went with green - "gender neutral" since I clearly have a ton of time before I find out the sex of the baby. Also green is my most favorite color - I'm going to use this as my inspiration for the nursery too. We're going to hang it in there and use it as our "center piece." Send me a message if you would like the shop I purchased this from. They are awesome - very quick delivery and  have LOTS to choose from!

Everyone have a fantastic weekend! I <3 you all - here is your inspiration to stay positive!


5 comments:

  1. Sounds like you have fun plans for tonight! Love the chalkboard!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chalkboard is adorable. Can't wait to see it in your updates. Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Hocus Pocus too!! and your chalkboard :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute board! I want to see updates now!

    ReplyDelete