Thursday, October 18, 2012

4w3d

Well, I'm officially farther than I was last time. Which makes me smile. I'm getting more optimistic with each passing day. Still cautious though.

Last night I got hit with a huge case of m/s. I seriously was so nauseated. I shouldn't complain, it's definitely a good sign that things are happening! I didn't think it would happen this soon! I managed to fall asleep and sleep soundly. As soon as I woke up this morning I felt sick again. I forced down my toast and my vitamin this morning. But I still feel like I'm going to run to the bathroom any moment!

As Chris Tuker told us in Friday:


LOL! At least I can make fun of myself through this. It helps me stay sane (if I was really sane to start with).

For my TTGP lovies (and of course my KU friends) here is your daily inspiration (because I still need it too!):




Happy Thursday! It's almost the weekend!

8 comments:

  1. I just know this is your take home baby! Sorry about the morning sickness, but I think you're right that is a good sign :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you L! Your support means the world to me! <3 you!

      Delete
  2. Yay!! I'm glad you are getting more optimistic!! I feel like this is your take home baby too. Morning sickness is definitely a good sign, embrace it. : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Bridgett - I really appreciate the support! I'm still feeling great & positive!!

      Delete
  3. It sounds weird to say this but Yay for m/s! I'm so glad to see you feeling more optimistic and confident as time goes by. I stalk your blog daily to check up on you. =) Your inspirational posts always make me smile. Keep on thinking and being positive as great things are in store for you and your growing family!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks N! I like to stay positive not only for myself but for my TTGP ladies. I can't forget where I came from! ;-) Thank you so much for the support - don't you worry - I still stalk your blog and ute daily! I'm always lurking on TTGP!

      Delete
  4. Hola! Another dirty stalker here! :) I'm with the others, yay for m/s! (Just so long as it doesn't get out of hand.) Super happy you are moving right along. Thanks for the nice inspirational quotes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I love the dirty stalking! ;-) And you're very welcome - don't worry - I'm always stalking! (I can't help but miss you girls terribly!)

      Delete