Monday, October 22, 2012

5w0d

Whew! I made it to another week! I'm am grateful for every day I continue on this journey. God giveth and God taketh. So I'm trying to be "in the moment" and enjoy today.

Nothing much to update. The m/s really reared it's ugly head yesterday. This past week it was on and off. Saturday it started kicking in full force. Luckily, it seems to pass by noon time for me so I'm at least getting some food in me! I've also been super gassy. I keep having sharp pains until the gas passes. I feel sorry for my office mate. Whatever. I fart rainbows.




How far along? 5w0d
Total weight gain/loss? down another pound.
Maternity clothes? not yet!
Stretch marks? nothing that I haven't come into this pregnancy with.
Sleep? I went to bed at 8pm last night. I could've slept till 10am this morning.
Best moment last week? I made it another week!
Movement? Not for a long time...
Food cravings? Ugh, food sucks right now. I also have that "gaggy" feeling most of the day.
Gender? I'm already getting strong girl vibes - I'm crazy I know. The Chinese gender chart says boy.
Belly button in/out? In for a long time.
What I miss: Food. I just want to eat normally again. I know this could last a while.
What I am looking forward to: My first appointment! It seems so far away STILL!
Milestones: I've upgraded fruit! I'm no longer a poppy seed! Baby is now the size of an apple seed!

Just because some of you were pestering me here is my 5w0d pic - which is hilarious because it's all bloat! Of course it's the obligatory work bathroom pic!



I'm really excited too!  I ordered an ADORABLE chalk board from Etsy last night so that I can put info on it and stand next to it when I'm doing my bump pics! I'm hoping it's here by next week! It's so cute! Once I have my baby - I'm planning to use it in the nursery! I can't wait to share it with you guys!

Here is your daily inspiration - no matter where you are on your journey, let's get this Monday started off right! Love you all! <3


 

13 comments:

  1. Another week down! Yay!! Your pic is so cute and I can't wait to watch that belly grow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks L! I appreciate it! I feel like a bloated whale! <3 you!

      Delete
  2. I had very strong girl vibes as soon as that stick showed two lines. I thought I was crazy.. I guess not (;

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knew you had girl vibes early - but now I know I'm totally crazy! :D

      Delete
  3. Also, can I tell you how annoyed I am that I still cannot figure out how to follow your blog.. HELP :P I want it to show up on my blogger dashboard

    ReplyDelete
  4. False alarm.. I finally figured it out :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! Yay! So excited! Thanks for your support! It means the world to me! ;-)

      Delete
  5. I'm sorry that your sick, but excited that your an Appleseed now! I never can guess boy or girl right, despite a 50/50 chance, but I'll say boy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kelly! I've marked you down in the "boy" category! LOL! :D I'm always thinking of you - keep you chin up and thank you for your continued support!

      Delete
  6. Yay a pic!! I can only imagine that the appt feels like so far away. Keeping you in my thoughts :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay for a picture! You are beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete