Wednesday, November 21, 2012

happy thanksgiving!

This is my official post to ya'll! Tomorrow is going to be hectic and I'm not sure how much time I'll have. I hope all of you have a VERY Happy Thanksgiving and


I hope that food will be nice to me and I"ll gobble till I wobble! :D

We're such cheaters - G and I are hosting Thanksgiving at our house. Since I have zero energy we got Wegman's. If you don't know about or have a Wegman's - I'm sorry. It is the Disney World of grocery stores. And gets you into trouble as far as spending money goes too.

Anywho, we have to pick up the turkey and stuff at 8am tomorrow morning. Then I will get home and sit on my butt from 9am to 12pm to watch the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade.



I love this parade. I've been watching it since I was a little girl every Thanksgiving. It's really nostalgic for me.

My in-laws are supposed to get to our house around 1pm - my parents will be here around 12pm to help me finish cooking. Thank GOD! We're eating our Thanksgiving "dinner" at 2ish since my Grandma says she can't eat later than that. I know, but it's my grandma really can't say much.

I plan on watching football the rest of the day until I pass out. Which will be early. As always these days.

That's a snapshot of my day - hopefully there will be NO drama to fill you in on. But who knows.

Okay here is your Thanksgiving inspiration - you'll notice a "thankful" theme since it's the holiday after all! Love you all! xoxoxoxoxo




1 comment:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving!!! We are also eating at 2pm, but I still can't figure out why? Oh well gobble, gobble!

    ReplyDelete