Wednesday, November 7, 2012

going MIA again - but for fun!

Yes! But only for a little bit! G and I are headed to the West Palm Beach area of south Florida for a wedding. My best friends wedding!


But I won't be all psycho like Julia Roberts in this one. I'm happily married and him and I have NEVER been like that. I can't explain it. We've just always been friends. We went to college together and had our fair share of trouble but never crossed "that" line. He was also in my wedding last year - it's going to be a blast.

Here are a few images from the hotel we're staying at:







We we're staying at the Seagate Hotel in Delray Beach FL. You can also get to it from here.

We're really excited - as we're taking advantage and making a long weekend out of it for ourselves. We fly out tomorrow afternoon and fly back Sunday. Weather is supposed to be in the low 80's - which is prefect considering how cold it's been here! It also has it's own private beach which is going to be awesome!

Here's a pic of where the wedding and reception is taking place:



You can get more info about this wonderful location here.

I used to live in this area so I'm really excited to go back and also show G around. There are lots of shops, restaurants, ect right withing walking distance of the hotel - Atlantic Ave is pretty popular around Delray.

I promise to take lots of pics to share when I return! :D

Happy Hump Day! (For those of you that need to - get on it and hump it out already!!) Here is your inspiration for the day (I hope to have time to post some inspiration tomorrow - that'll be all I have time for!) <3 you all!






5 comments:

  1. That looks like a great trip! Yay, for a best friend's wedding! I hope you have a GREAT time! :) Can't wait to see the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so freaking jealous of you!! I want to go on vacation again so bad! Have fun doll!! Take lots of pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jealous, the place you are staying looks amazing! Have fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a wonderful and safe trip!

    ReplyDelete