Wednesday, January 23, 2013

RAWR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah I had a moment. I'll admit it. It's not right, but I had a moment today. Someone on FB announced that they were expecting. I've actually known about this couple being pregnant for a bit, they just asked me to keep it a secret. I think the thing that stings about it the most is that when I was told it was "SQUEE!!! It was our first month trying!!!!!!" I wanted to punch them in their FUCKING face. Why can't it be left at "Yay! We're pregnant!"? Why do people have to include how long they've been trying like that.

It was the whole announcement that bothered me. It was when I saw it, I went back to "SQUEE! It was our first month trying!!!!!"

So for moment I was all (seriously just a moment!)

 

But then I snapped out of it and became all


Because I am genuinely happy for them. They had a VERY small wedding. G and I were part of the small group of friends invited to share their special day. It was really great! I hope she has healthy and happy pregnancy!

Of course I also got cheered up by my lovely friend Nicole! She gchated me up today which was exactly what I needed! I'm usually on all day while I'm at work...so if you're bored and need someone to chat with - add me! I bet you a million dollars you can't guess what my gchat name is!



Happy Hump Day ladies!






5 comments:

  1. You had me at rawr. Btw, rawr means I love you in dinosaur. So RAWR! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, I am glad I helped cheer you up. You did the same for me, friend! :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. How do I add you on gchat? Now that I deleted FB I need a way to chat with you ladies!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you log into gmail down on the left hand side where the chat feature is, there's a box that says "search people" just type in my email (lobosabby@gmail.com) and it will send me a notificatin that you'd like to chat. Once accepted, you'll always be on my list! :D If you're having problems, send me your email and I'll send you thei invite.

      Delete