Wednesday, December 12, 2012

12.12.12

Yeah I don't get geeked up over that kind of stuff. But I tittled my post that just in case some of you do! So happy 12.12.12!

Okay so most of you that are FB friends with me saw this already but my husband was having fun at my expense last night while I was completely exhausted and sleeping. With my puppy. It's actually quite rare for my girl to sleep with me like this. She just doesn't normally do it. Only when it's really cold. I'm not sure last night qualified as REALLY cold to her; but it was like she knew that I needed to feel loved and she didn't move. Her unconditional love is the best.



My husband being creepy in this one:


I've been busy baking the past few days. Can't wait to share pics tomorrow of my Christmas cookie spread!

Happy Hump Day!


2 comments:

  1. Aww what a great cuddle buddy! You both look so cozy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww. She is adorable. Animals always seem to know when we really need their love. =) She's such a good girl.

    ReplyDelete